(Looks shocked) We re-signed Heath Miller...

I just KNEW we were gonna let this kid go. Even though last year, we did not throw to him as much as I would have liked, I know that he was one of the reasons on offense we are dangerous. He can catch, block and does his job. He is only 26 so he is young. I just know my team's motto sometimes of 'We will build another one of you.' ESPECIALLY at that position. I am ecstatic.

Terms of the deal: Six-year, $35.3 million deal that includes a $12.5 million signing bonus.

This could potentially keep him with us through 2014 barring a trade of some sort. Good job front office!!

Link here:

I probably won't do a full on post on Favre for awhile but I do have this to say:

The Vikings won their division last year. Without him. Just saying. I know Jackson is not Favre but that should not be lost on people. Sage did not exactly stink it up when he filled in for Schaub down in Texas either. I think they will be fine. It is time to move on. Looks like their coach thinks so too. Good for them.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List

Contact

Featured

(Words) You carried her bag so that is your label from now on. The Story of A Former Bag Handler...

I think by now, if you are here, you know the story. My wife committed suicide. She suffered from depression. I have children. I'm l...