Rennie Rox Films Presents....The Game of Death.

Shout out to Clark Bar (Sox in Da Air fame with Shizz Nitty) first off. Second, for those of you not familiar with the city of Wilmington, Delaware, this is a glimpse of what life is like there (and in the surrounding areas). I am hoping that this film gets some major love as all reviews of this film that I have heard have been stellar.

You say people aren't trying to make a change? I disagree. Some people are. The bad guy doesn't win in this one....As is usually the case in real life.




Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List

Contact

Featured

(Words) You carried her bag so that is your label from now on. The Story of A Former Bag Handler...

I think by now, if you are here, you know the story. My wife committed suicide. She suffered from depression. I have children. I'm l...