Yes there is a post coming about yesterday's Roots Picnic. Give me a minute. Here's a small preview..





Aight that is enough for a second. I know I saw tons of people (that I know to boot) taking pictures of the even to so I know it isn't like you haven't seen some already. I am just getting mine together and editing them now. Bare (long night) with me. Thanks. Yes, I have MUCH better shots than these I posted. It was just a lil tease...lol This year I have pics just from me alone. That I took. Hope they are enough for you.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List

Contact

Featured

(Words) You carried her bag so that is your label from now on. The Story of A Former Bag Handler...

I think by now, if you are here, you know the story. My wife committed suicide. She suffered from depression. I have children. I'm l...