A woman sent her child to school with JOLLY RANCHERS in her hair..as a hairstyle..

and the teacher posted it up on Facebook....


Now....I am going to put the VIDEO of the news story as I don't feel THAT COMFORTABLE putting the child up here. No really, I don't. I don't know...wait fuck that...I DO KNOW..I wouldn't want my child's pic posted up all willy nilly. What I do want to know ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON IT...

Matter of fact THE VIDEO HAS HER FACE IN IT..Again...not going to go THERE WITH IT SO I will link you to it....Then you come back and tell me what you think..Now mind you, just because I am opposed to putting the child's picture up DOESN'T MEAN THAT MY ANSWER TO THIS IS WHAT YOU THINK...@ my own personal opinion. At some point, one has to take responsibility for their part in things....

Here is the link....
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List

Contact

Featured

(Words) You carried her bag so that is your label from now on. The Story of A Former Bag Handler...

I think by now, if you are here, you know the story. My wife committed suicide. She suffered from depression. I have children. I'm l...