You probably know by now but PSN is back up....

Map of rolling updates as of 12:03....

There is a firmware update to go with that so don't expect to just hop back on. Plus you MUST change your password. They make you do it. (Which you shouldn't mind anyway) Now, I am one of those folks who has NEVER BOUGHT anything online from their store so the only thing I was missing was the online experience itself. Not sure how like it will before I will with this happening honestly. I will continue to play though.



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List

Contact

Featured

(Words) You carried her bag so that is your label from now on. The Story of A Former Bag Handler...

I think by now, if you are here, you know the story. My wife committed suicide. She suffered from depression. I have children. I'm l...