Woman To Marry 1 Year After Paralyzing Accident - The Triad News Story - WXII The Triad

Woman To Marry 1 Year After Paralyzing Accident - The Triad News Story - WXII The Triad

I noticed some of the 'humor' sites picked this story up and decided to play 'Devil's Advocate' with the story. In other words, pop shit about the fact that they wouldn't have married her. It is always fascinating to me the people that think in this manner. You know, that everything is a joke. Especially when tragedy strikes them and how they in turn want folks to 'feel bad' for them and their plight. I can't do it. I mean the way I see it, the only person who reserves the right to truly joke about it and not get judged is the the lady in the wheelchair, ya know? I mean she is the one living it. I digress though. Folks just get 'the runs' with their mouth sometimes. Good to see they are going to get married and all of that. Best of luck to 'em.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List

Contact

Featured

(Words) You carried her bag so that is your label from now on. The Story of A Former Bag Handler...

I think by now, if you are here, you know the story. My wife committed suicide. She suffered from depression. I have children. I'm l...