(Audio/video) @RapsodyMusic (prod. by @9thwondermusic) X Believe Me


She also sat down with @Hot97's @DJEnuff to talk underground female MCs...


































Rapsody first solo album "The Idea of Beautiful" will be dropping August 28th, 2012. Love the reference to L-Boogie and to Canni on this joint. Rap brings it AS USUAL.

 I was waiting for a better 'quality' of the joint.. Couldn't find it. @ delay on this post. Definitely been rocking THIS IN THE CAR/GYM/ETC though. Thought I would share it for the few who don't have it.





Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List

Contact

Featured

(Words) You carried her bag so that is your label from now on. The Story of A Former Bag Handler...

I think by now, if you are here, you know the story. My wife committed suicide. She suffered from depression. I have children. I'm l...