Twitter 2 X Chromosome of the Week pt 2.- Shantanae

As I promised, due to the vacation and stuff, I am doing two.


She is not quiet. Let me tell ya...She doesn't have a lot of followers but I believe that is by choice. BUT, she does follow back and will give you a shot. Promise. Just be on your best behavior and keep all that 'hollering' to a minimum. Aight? She is just not for the bullshit. Can't fault her for that. She puts up with my crazy timeline so you already know what it is. Follow her..Especially my younger set...She is DEFINITELY ya'll speed for sure. You should enjoy her and her tweets.




http://twitter.com/shantanaee
Share:

1 comments:

  1. Awwww thxxx for featuring me! It's much appreciated =)

    ReplyDelete

List

Contact

Featured

(Words) You carried her bag so that is your label from now on. The Story of A Former Bag Handler...

I think by now, if you are here, you know the story. My wife committed suicide. She suffered from depression. I have children. I'm l...