Drake ft. Jay-Z Light It Up



Much like he is doing up top in the picture, Jay-Z smacks this track...Lush track.....Again, if you don't like Drake singing, I guess you won't like it. If you don't mind it like me, you will. It is that simple.

I see cats are really threatened by him...@ the amount of leaks. I guess that will make some of you elated though if he doesn't 'sell' like that.

I will be BUYING this album. Probably just to piss YOU OFF. Yes YOU..Not the only reason I will buy it though. If you are a first timer here, hit his name on the label below. You will see why... Few I do that for these days. He is one of them.

It is my favorite rapper with him so this is a win for me...
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List

Contact

Featured

(Words) You carried her bag so that is your label from now on. The Story of A Former Bag Handler...

I think by now, if you are here, you know the story. My wife committed suicide. She suffered from depression. I have children. I'm l...