Speaking of 'newer' music....@therealsap has a banger on his hands too..@MeekMill ft. @DavePatten...Believe Me..




Another person that I didn't 'discover' but I damm sure SUPPORT and have for AWHILE NOW. If this is your first time here, I interviewed the young man awhile back. Great cat. Real humble but FOCUSED. Knows his worth and wants to be great. Music production runs in the family too....First cousin of @Jahlilbeats....Yes THAT Jahlilbeats.....Has a great musical catalog. Follow the blue link to learn more about him and his dream.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List

Contact

Featured

(Words) You carried her bag so that is your label from now on. The Story of A Former Bag Handler...

I think by now, if you are here, you know the story. My wife committed suicide. She suffered from depression. I have children. I'm l...