Will Work For A Meaning And Purpose. What Do You Work For? -@Wizeshabazz...video...

He is a talented young man. I just put up a video in the post before (The Game of Death by Rennie Rox) that showed he is quite the actor but that is not what this post is about. This is about this cat's spirit. Now I don't 'know' this man personally. I know his peoples (Ivan) very well but I have had interaction with him via his show that was streamed on the Net. I have interacted with him on various topics through that medium. I see he is has a site that is in the works as well. (WIZESHABAZZ.COM.) I just wanted to give that man some shine and let him know that his spirit, his work, and message isn't falling on deaf ears.

I can only hope the World gets to truly see this man shine.....I think a lot of my friends that I have around the World would thoroughly enjoy him.

Here is the video where the title of this post came from. Enjoy ladies and gentleman.





Bonus video..

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List

Contact

Featured

(Words) You carried her bag so that is your label from now on. The Story of A Former Bag Handler...

I think by now, if you are here, you know the story. My wife committed suicide. She suffered from depression. I have children. I'm l...