Twitter 2 X Chromosome of the Week- @ImaTotalPackage....aka Emmaly Lugo





As many times as I have featured her here you would have thought I would have done this already. I haven't..Hopefully this is not your first time seeing her. If so, you have been missing out. She is a pretty funny follow. She is also the lead in Bobby V's new video and she is in Cam'Ron/ Vado's new video.....Click the label, hit up the Tumblr account, put her in the search box or look to the side if you want to see more of her. Or just stay tuned into the blog. SHE IS ALWAYS WELCOMED AND FEATURED HERE. 























Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List

Contact

Featured

(Words) You carried her bag so that is your label from now on. The Story of A Former Bag Handler...

I think by now, if you are here, you know the story. My wife committed suicide. She suffered from depression. I have children. I'm l...