@CartierKitten...promo video for BSM Masquerade live show...6/28/2011...BrickSquad's own First Lady...



I get that 'feeling' every time I see Lauren on film. No, not THAT FEELING...The feeling you get when you see a person REALLY GIVING THEIR ALL IN THEIR PERFORMANCES AND RIDING THE WAVE. I have to make it my business to catch up with her and peep her live for myself again. In the meantime, if you are in the Atlanta area on the 28th, go peep her with her with the rest of her BrickSquadMuzik crew that is featured in the video.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List

Contact

Featured

(Words) You carried her bag so that is your label from now on. The Story of A Former Bag Handler...

I think by now, if you are here, you know the story. My wife committed suicide. She suffered from depression. I have children. I'm l...