I'm just gonna wait for more pics of Free to show up.. Courtesy of @jose3030




For those of you out there saying.. "Where have ya'll been? She is been nice..." Stop it. We KNOW THAT. Duh. Just like you gush all over your 'favorite' piece of eye candy to look at OVER AND OVER AND OVER on our Twitter/Facebook feeds, we are just 're-appreciating' Free and her assets. Calm your asses down..










We aren't 'just finding out'. smh. Cats were going crazy last night. Marveling at it AND dissing folks for doing the same ALL AT THE SAME TIME. High. Fucking. Comedy.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List

Contact

Featured

(Words) You carried her bag so that is your label from now on. The Story of A Former Bag Handler...

I think by now, if you are here, you know the story. My wife committed suicide. She suffered from depression. I have children. I'm l...