Twitter 2 X Chromosome Of the Week- Jasabella Thomas

Seriously, she has a dope site. Twilight Temptressez. Peep her on Facebook for her work in front AND BEHIND THE CAMERA. This is her in front of it though...

She is currently not ACTIVE on Twitter. Hence the lack of a Twitter in this post. If that changes though, you know I will update ya'll. She does update her Facebook DAILY though. Go peep it. I have featured her here before so feel free to type in her name in the Search box or follow the labels. All types man. I tried to tell ya before. Maybe you will get it now....OR YOU CAN HIT UP HER WEBSITE...








Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List

Contact

Featured

(Words) You carried her bag so that is your label from now on. The Story of A Former Bag Handler...

I think by now, if you are here, you know the story. My wife committed suicide. She suffered from depression. I have children. I'm l...