The magazine photos of @AshleyLoganAL are dope but give me the homegrown joints she provides like these...

All day. I like seeing her how I would if I were to see her in person. Ya dig? That's just me though. I think her regular pics are the shit. Go follow her. She tweets out flicks and pops shit on her TL all the time.




(Even though this isn't a 'regular' picture, they just shot the flick and let her shine. I like that.) 



 The ratio though.....I don't think ya'll understand...Or maybe you do...

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List

Contact

Featured

(Words) You carried her bag so that is your label from now on. The Story of A Former Bag Handler...

I think by now, if you are here, you know the story. My wife committed suicide. She suffered from depression. I have children. I'm l...