@BigKRIT's album pushed back/(VIdeo) @BERNER415 "Yoko" (ft. @chrisbrown @RealWizKhalifa @BIGKRIT)



I put this pic up without much fanfare the other day..Picture courtesy of DJ Wally Sparks fyi...






























Now I'm not too 'mad' at his album being pushed back. He is a talented cat and if he does things in the vain of his last couple of projects, the results will be fine. Here is your 'confirmation' that it isn't dropping on the 27th....Peep WHO retweeted.....Not the initial person....
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List

Contact

Featured

(Words) You carried her bag so that is your label from now on. The Story of A Former Bag Handler...

I think by now, if you are here, you know the story. My wife committed suicide. She suffered from depression. I have children. I'm l...