(Pictures) A couple of candids from @MissMeena that she put up on her Facebook fan page..



 



She updates it daily. I see ya'll coming her for past posts (Look on the left and you can see she has TWO POSTS in the top 10 at present time of this post..) so I thought I would give you some more info as to where you could get CURRENT pictures (like these) on her.

 http://www.facebook.com/TEHMEENAFAN*











































*I may still put up pics of hers from time to time as well....I like to look at 'em myself. I just put this up though 'cause I see you guys scouring the blog for sources and she updates EVERY DAY. I know...I follow her there... I see 'em..lol
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List

Contact

Featured

(Words) You carried her bag so that is your label from now on. The Story of A Former Bag Handler...

I think by now, if you are here, you know the story. My wife committed suicide. She suffered from depression. I have children. I'm l...