(Pictures) Grammy flicks..Kim K, Rihanna, Serena Williams and some more folks.


The 'Fun' part applies to her though. No Kim K slander around here...





It is a recap..Some of the pictures are from Clive Davis's party, in case you are wondering why certain non musicians are in these pics. Notice there is no 'Fun' in the post title. Not all of it is 'Fun'...I did, however, refrain from putting Nicki in here....

















































 I was baffled...


















































Bonus:


























































Kim and Ms. Spears

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List

Contact

Featured

(Words) You carried her bag so that is your label from now on. The Story of A Former Bag Handler...

I think by now, if you are here, you know the story. My wife committed suicide. She suffered from depression. I have children. I'm l...