(Audio) @SeanBoog #SeanBoogieNights prod. by @Kashdntmkebeats #TuneTuesday





Album dropping July 10th, 2012.






























You can hear it here...on his SOUNDCLOUD...It is downloadable though so I will make it available here..*


 




*I pointed that out 'cause I want Sean and 'em to know that I'm not trying to be 'disrespectful' by posting up the mp3. They made it downloadable though so I figured that if they didn't want folks to do so, they would have disabled the feature. Which you can do on soundcloud. I see the embed feature was disabled though so that DOES make me wonder.

So I'm just pointing out WHY I put the mp3 up and making sure it is known that I don't feel like I 'stole' it. Like any grown man would do. @ giving reasons. 




Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List

Contact

Featured

(Words) You carried her bag so that is your label from now on. The Story of A Former Bag Handler...

I think by now, if you are here, you know the story. My wife committed suicide. She suffered from depression. I have children. I'm l...