(Videos) @okayplayer was nice enough to give us video recaps of @theroots Picnic 2012..








































So I'll post them up for those of you who don't follow them on Twitter or go to the site. Not sure WHY you don't frequent their site but that's on you. I went as a 'fan' this year. Not as someone covering it so not much footage from me. Had a really good time. Here are a 'few' blurry flicks (again...didn't bring the Canon so these are pretty raw...) and some video courtesy of Okayplayer...


Me (left) my boy Shane on the right.

























 

Not MY FLICKS... Check the properties of the pics for credits. 
 







Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List

Contact

Featured

(Words) You carried her bag so that is your label from now on. The Story of A Former Bag Handler...

I think by now, if you are here, you know the story. My wife committed suicide. She suffered from depression. I have children. I'm l...