(Interview/Chat Series LIVE RADIO STYLE) @Carolinaware X @OG_Nitty X @NerdAtCoolTable Part 3 of 3. The Last Hour...












































Hour three... In light of the 'hack attempt' on my blog this morning...(Yes, someone tried to hack it..I CLEARLY HAVE IT BACK IN MY POSSESSION THOUGH)...PART 3 SPEAKS ON 'THE EARLY DAYS OF THE BLOG...' When NOBODY WAS LOOKING AT IT.. and such.. We speak on the DELAWARE part of my name... and Nerd speaks on his 'movie treatment' and more. Sadder Days!!!


Real grown folks talk too about 'interviewing someone your SO 'likes'..  Real fragile subject for some of you...lmao Enjoy it though.. Part 2 here...


Oh and we locked in our playoff picks in this joint too. 


Pretty informative.





Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List

Contact

Featured

(Words) You carried her bag so that is your label from now on. The Story of A Former Bag Handler...

I think by now, if you are here, you know the story. My wife committed suicide. She suffered from depression. I have children. I'm l...