(Audio) Two @itspacdiv tracks X Truth Prod. by @SwiffD X Black Acura ft. @MacMiller prod. by @KingThelonious






























The Black Acura track was released a month ago but I know some may not have heard it yet.. The 'Truth' track was just released a few days ago...GMB coming November 27th I believe..










1. Intro
2. The Return f/ Ty$
3. Bank
4. Truth
5. Sneakerboxes f/ Chip Gnarly & Big Sik
6. Faircrest Heights (Interlude)
7. Slow
8. Can’t Help It
9. Fuck Y’All ft. Kurupt & DJ Battlecat
10. Black Acura ft. Mac Miller
11. Automatic
12. Cross-Trainers ft. Kendrick Lamar & Blu
13. Debo
14. No Superman
15. Savages ft. Big Sik & Edbone
16. La Cienaga Luxor ft. Big Sik
17. It’s All Love ft. Elway 7 & Edbone



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List

Contact

Featured

(Words) You carried her bag so that is your label from now on. The Story of A Former Bag Handler...

I think by now, if you are here, you know the story. My wife committed suicide. She suffered from depression. I have children. I'm l...