Jay Electronica on going to NY & RZA

They said you ain't hitting in New York...So we kinda went out there and did that....- Jay Electronica

He is talking about Southern rappers and accents. And the disrespect in regards to them...Of course I agree. Which leads to the RZA comments...

He also said something that I have been telling people...'Where are your parents from..Where are your GRANDPARENTS FROM? @ the musical influences, raising and principles and such....

Now I have to find 'I Feel Good' and re-listen to the lyrics....


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List

Contact

Featured

(Words) You carried her bag so that is your label from now on. The Story of A Former Bag Handler...

I think by now, if you are here, you know the story. My wife committed suicide. She suffered from depression. I have children. I'm l...