Dear Hip Hop- Madd Rapper...


Follow him here first off.

Second, I know some of you 'youngins' are going to dismiss this as some 'old washed up cat' trying shit on the new cats..You might wanna do your research before you say that though as some of you CITE HIM AS AN INSPIRATION and don't even know it. He was one of the ORIGINAL HITMEN FOR PUFFY. So if he is good enough to be an inspiration.......

Finally, he is TELLING THE TRUTH. He even took some responsibility in the song. I bangs with it.

I am wondering how many people will do the same but not realizing their part in what he is talking about in the song???





Get it here..
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List

Contact

Featured

(Words) You carried her bag so that is your label from now on. The Story of A Former Bag Handler...

I think by now, if you are here, you know the story. My wife committed suicide. She suffered from depression. I have children. I'm l...