In case you are one of those, '@BlakeGriffin is an in game DUNKER only' cats.....




Also skimmed through my Twitter feed and heard the Blake over Beasley comments....I think we may have forgotten that they played in the same conference AGAINST each other. Here is a look back..(Beasley has been balling too since he has been in Minny. He actually showed some defensive effort in this clip and appeared 'bigger'.)





Just so more footage from last year.....



It kinda seems like he came out of nowhere to most...He didn't...I think folks have forgotten what he did last year before he got hurt..

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List

Contact

Featured

(Words) You carried her bag so that is your label from now on. The Story of A Former Bag Handler...

I think by now, if you are here, you know the story. My wife committed suicide. She suffered from depression. I have children. I'm l...