Yes we are gonna keep talking about 'models' losing weight..or eating right..or health...Buffy The Body..

 I remember there was a time that folks were giving Buffie the 'She's good now but wait 'till....' in regards to her body. Five years later.....



SMARTENUPNAS.COM from sdafaf on Vimeo.



 Oh...Now this is the time of year EVERYONE AND THEIR MOMMA IS AT THE GYM (I hate it...I am a regular and the seasonal folk get in the way..) so maybe now you might actually be going...Hope you keep it up...
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List

Contact

Featured

(Words) You carried her bag so that is your label from now on. The Story of A Former Bag Handler...

I think by now, if you are here, you know the story. My wife committed suicide. She suffered from depression. I have children. I'm l...