A thank you from the Warehouse for your 'thank yous'....

Just wanted to the time to list SOME OF the folks who have shown major support...Some that I don't say 'Thank You' to enough. These are by NO MEANS all of them but here a few that I have received. I would like to thank everyone who has ever shown support, came through on the regular and allowed me to use their material to help us both out. I have a list of projects coming for this year. Some 'regulars' at this point and some NEW STUFF that I am involved in. I am going to branch a bit I think this year too. It is stuff like this that motivates me to do so. Anyhow, here is a sample of the type of responses I get on Twitter from some of the people that I support/like what they hear and see.... Thank you again.

When you get something from someone you respect like this, you have to thank them.

(A response to a write up I did on Authenticity...It is over there on the left if you want to see it...In the Features section...) Thank you Mr. Coleman. 'Preciate ya'.

This isn't me bragging either. This is me showing that I actually CARE that I got these tweets. That I appreciate them and those like them. It means someone is taking the time to come through. Gotta love that.






























You see..these people are all pretty busy and get pub from MAJOR FOLKS..So they don't 'have to' respond back to me. But they do and I am appreciative. Very. Thank you guys and all of those who hit up the blog and show love.





Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List

Contact

Featured

(Words) You carried her bag so that is your label from now on. The Story of A Former Bag Handler...

I think by now, if you are here, you know the story. My wife committed suicide. She suffered from depression. I have children. I'm l...