I gotta assume this re-aired some time recently...MJ on the court with the Bobcats...

At this juncture, Jason Richardson was still with the team...He still does this from time to time. I was thinking that folks were talking about newer footage.Still a treat to see it again though and I would still hate to run into him at the local Rec....





Here is Gerald Wallace on him 'now'...(As in yesterday...)


"He's Mike. He's been kicking our [butts]. He still has it," forward Gerald Wallace said. "He doesn't have this quickness, but he can score, he's a shooter. The last thing to ever go is your jump shot and he has that."


Coach Silas...

He can still shoot the basketball unbelievable and he can move well. But at his age, he couldn't do it for a long period of time," Silas said, smiling. "But short period of time, he can get it done, yeah."
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List

Contact

Featured

(Words) You carried her bag so that is your label from now on. The Story of A Former Bag Handler...

I think by now, if you are here, you know the story. My wife committed suicide. She suffered from depression. I have children. I'm l...