Wait..wait...wait a damm minute..There are MORE PICS OF @JAZANTI? Well alright then..

Not mad at that. I had a friend tell me she met her in B.E.D. down in Miami and she was the sweetest lil thing. Very down to Earth. You KNOW we like that here. (If you go to the label, you can get to the post that has that comment on here. It is around here somewhere.) I am sure you guys don't mind if I put up more pics of her now do you? Didn't think so.....



Here are her contacts....

And there are more pictures but I just wanted ya'll to see her FACE FIRST. These other pics don't show it like that and I want to make sure I show HER FACE. 'Cause it should be shown.





Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List

Contact

Featured

(Words) You carried her bag so that is your label from now on. The Story of A Former Bag Handler...

I think by now, if you are here, you know the story. My wife committed suicide. She suffered from depression. I have children. I'm l...