I get hundreds of seach engine hits for @Yaris_Sanchez naked that just outta spite..

I am going to put up a post of her FULLY CLOTHED....Knowing that the post title will bring them all here to see her naked. That's how I am on it today....To the best of MY KNOWLEDGE there are no such shots of her in existence that are 'widespread' (You like what I did there don't you? I know..) @ naked.....

Her and her girl Cheril!!! People STILL come here looking for pictures of the lovely Cheril..









and just to rub it in....I'll give a shot of her a lil more undressed...here..
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List

Contact

Featured

(Words) You carried her bag so that is your label from now on. The Story of A Former Bag Handler...

I think by now, if you are here, you know the story. My wife committed suicide. She suffered from depression. I have children. I'm l...