"Dear Friends" the live album from @FeOfficial June 28th, 2011 X (Video) Laughing At Your Plans" ft. @JeaneJolly & @SyberSpace LIVE


Looks to be the official album cover....Dope!













This picture was taken from 'inside' the studio during "Laughing At Your Plans"....February, 20th, 2010


Source:


This was an event that YOURS TRULY WAS IN ATTENDANCE FOR. I wrote ALL ABOUT IT HERE..


The album is called "Dear Friends" (I have never mentioned that tidbit but I was told beforehand)


Tracklisting:




Tracklisting 
 
 
01. Introduction/Fight For Love
02. All Roads
03. Take Off The Blues
04. Lose Your Way/Band Introductions
05. House Of Cards
06. Greatest Weapon Of All Time
07. Something In The Way She Moves
08. Laughing At Your Plans
09. Daykeeper
10. I Wanna Know

New studio tracks:

11. Steal Away feat. Jeanne Jolly
12. All The Kisses feat. Amber & Paris Strother of KING


Oh...Here is a clip from the event....Can't wait for the full concert footage to be released..

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List

Contact

Featured

(Words) You carried her bag so that is your label from now on. The Story of A Former Bag Handler...

I think by now, if you are here, you know the story. My wife committed suicide. She suffered from depression. I have children. I'm l...