I put the track listing up earlier...You probably missed it. Ye and Jay...with production credit too...

1. No Church In The Wild feat. Frank Ocean (Prod. By Kanye West, Mike Dean & Ken Lewis)

2. Lift Off feat. Beyoncé (Prod. By Kanye West, Mike Dean, Jeff Bhasker, Q-Tip & Don
Jazzy) (Add Vocals. By Seal, Mr Hudson, Don Jazzy, Bankulli and Ricardo Louis)

3. *****s In Paris (Produced by Hit-Boy)

4. Otis feat. Otis Redding (Produced by Kanye West)

5. Gotta Have It (Produced by The Neptunes)

6. New Day (Produced by The RZA)

7. That’s My ***** (Produced by Q-Tip & Kanye West)

8. Who Gon Stop Me (Produced by Sham “Sak Pase” Joseph & Kanye West)

9. Murder To Excellence (Produced by Swizz Beatz & S1)

10. Welcome To The Jungle (Produced by Swizz Beatz)

11. Made In America feat. Frank Ocean (Produced by Sham “Sak Pase” Joseph) [previously Sweet Baby Jesus]

12. Why I Love You feat. Mr Hudson (Produced by Mike Dean & Kanye West)

13. Illest Mother****er Alive (Produced by Southside & Kanye West)

14. H•A•M (Produced by Lex Luger and Kanye West)

15. Primetime (Produced by No I.D.)

16. The Joy feat. Curtis Mayfield
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List

Contact

Featured

(Words) You carried her bag so that is your label from now on. The Story of A Former Bag Handler...

I think by now, if you are here, you know the story. My wife committed suicide. She suffered from depression. I have children. I'm l...