Speaking of Pro-Ams, NBA basketball and Summertime, The Drew League in California...

If you follow me on Twitter,  you may have seen me have a discussion about Jerry Stackhouse's Pro-Am League in Raleigh. It is one of the best in the country. I was hesitant to say it was THE BEST because of the existence of this League. You can't say either is 'the best' but you would foolish not to talk summer time basketball without mentioning either. Kevin Durant, The Game, Ron Artest, James Harden, Austin Daye, Shannon Brown, DeMar Derozan and more.....



Here is a little footage of the play in http://www.drewleague.com/












Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List

Contact

Featured

(Words) You carried her bag so that is your label from now on. The Story of A Former Bag Handler...

I think by now, if you are here, you know the story. My wife committed suicide. She suffered from depression. I have children. I'm l...