(Video) Whoo Kid's Untold Stories - Big Pun Pulling Out An Uzi On Him [Chapter 5]

This story is interesting because it sheds some light on the whole 'bottle incident' with Jay-Z and Pun. I also NOW know why I can't find that Sauce Money song where he dissed Pun.. It was because of this incident. lol I really need to transfer that Whoo Kid mixtape..smh Sidenote: I found it interesting that 50's site did this interview in light of the fact of the 'issue' that he had with Pun from his 'How To Rob" verse..(Which Pun DID respond to on his last record..)
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List

Contact

Featured

(Words) You carried her bag so that is your label from now on. The Story of A Former Bag Handler...

I think by now, if you are here, you know the story. My wife committed suicide. She suffered from depression. I have children. I'm l...