Twitter 2 X Chromosome of the Week- PacificMoceans

Remember when the group the Jets came out and you couldn't quite put your finger on their origins? Well, my next 2X of the Week could run down that AND just how/why there are so many people from the South Pacific in the NFL. From the Y(B)ay area but now on the East Coast in the City of Brotherly Love, she is tearing down shit down. Funny tweeter and keeps us abreast of her escapades in 'love' and just life in general. She can even spit a little bit too. I will let her reveal all of that though. Go follow her here:







Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List

Contact

Featured

(Words) You carried her bag so that is your label from now on. The Story of A Former Bag Handler...

I think by now, if you are here, you know the story. My wife committed suicide. She suffered from depression. I have children. I'm l...