YahZarah..Purple St. James..May 4th..Don't forget....





Download the free sampler here...

She has a GORGEOUS VOICE. She sings with grace and elegance. Of course, she is not too bad on the eye either. I am sure you have seen her in other clips I have put up with Foreign Exchange. She has been bubbling for a minute so this is long over due.



Oh you have never heard of her? Well, your favorite artists have...Here is E. Badu introducing her as she preps to sing 'You Don't Have To Worry About A Thing'.



Now that I have your attention...



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List

Contact

Featured

(Words) You carried her bag so that is your label from now on. The Story of A Former Bag Handler...

I think by now, if you are here, you know the story. My wife committed suicide. She suffered from depression. I have children. I'm l...