Not sure how they could get on Royce Reed for dancing when pics like these are floating around..Evelyn Lozada Basketball Wives.



I type the word 'Wives' loosely too btw. Only one of them (at the time of filming) can make that claim.

I gotta admit something. This shit is hard to watch. I can only take it in spurts. Obviously though, I have watched enough to know names and whatnot. I can see this being a show I catch on 'marathon status' one bored Sat/Sun afternoon OR if there is absolutely nothing else on a Sunday night as the NBA Playoffs thin and the games become fewer and fewer. The shit is just bad TV 70% of the time. Twitter comments keep me updated on when I need to flip back for the most part.

These were obviously not meant for us to see (Damm, dudes are getting more bitchy by the day @ releasing flicks) but she did jump down Royce's throat for her 'behavior' so you know the backlash is gonna be immense.


Rest of the pics are HERE:

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List

Contact

Featured

(Words) You carried her bag so that is your label from now on. The Story of A Former Bag Handler...

I think by now, if you are here, you know the story. My wife committed suicide. She suffered from depression. I have children. I'm l...