Speaking of Grand Hustle...T.I. (and Pharrell) .Speaking to the kids about doing well early to enjoy life later..


T.I. talking to the kids. It is pretty funny and TRUE..

"I'mma share something with you people. The parties only get better as you get richer..." Sounds callous but HEAR HIM OUT and listen to WHY HE SAID IT. He wasn't lying. At all. Great message. Even if some of them will never be rich as he is, they will understand that whatever level they achieve at won't come via 'slacking off as a youth'. Which is the message. It is a damm shame that he has TO EVEN SAY THIS or that I have to break it down for some of you cynics but eh....

Did I mention Pharrell & Jay-Z are in this slip too?

Enjoy it.


Hip Hop Wisdom from Naeem Callaway on Vimeo.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List

Contact

Featured

(Words) You carried her bag so that is your label from now on. The Story of A Former Bag Handler...

I think by now, if you are here, you know the story. My wife committed suicide. She suffered from depression. I have children. I'm l...