Red Lion (David Sills, USC) is no one trick pony. Angelo Blackson verbals to Auburn..



Just in case you thought that the school didn't have other D-1 prospects.

I may have to ask my boy Mr.Irby about the inside scoop....Here is what I DO KNOW..

He had 56 tackles, including seven sacks, last season. He averaged 20 points a game for the school's basketball team.

It is my understanding that he can play all along the defensive line and has a more than adequate 40 time. As in a light linebacker type 40 time.


Link:


Red Lion Christian Academy junior Angelo Blackson said this afternoon that he has made a verbal commitment with Auburn University to accept a football scholarship.

Blackson is a 6-foot-5, 290-pound two-way lineman for the Lions. Red Lion varsity coach Eric Day that Blackson was recruited by Auburn as a defensive lineman.

Blackson also considered scholarship offers from Rutgers, Missouri, North Carolina State, Tennessee and Temple.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List

Contact

Featured

(Words) You carried her bag so that is your label from now on. The Story of A Former Bag Handler...

I think by now, if you are here, you know the story. My wife committed suicide. She suffered from depression. I have children. I'm l...