Scarface's mixtape...

One of the dopest and most underrated rappers of our time is back with another mixtape. In all the "Trap or Die 2", I forgot to post up that he had a tape out.






1. Picking Up The Pieces
2. Dopeman Music (Feat. B. James And Monk Kaza)
3. Lyrical Assault (Feat. Malice And Mr. Lo Key)
4. FaSho Money (Skit)
5. Gwap (Feat. B. James And Monk Kaza)
6. Get Lost (Feat. B. James, Monk Kaza, And Rodney Gant)
7. The N Word
8. The Ghetto Report (Feat. B. James And Monk Kaza)
9. 2 The Beat (Feat. B. James And Monk Kaza)
10. Wanted
11. Hustle Game -
12. Riff Raff (Skit)
13. In my Blood (Feat. B. James)
14. Bad Man (Feat. Papa Reu)
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List

Contact

Featured

(Words) You carried her bag so that is your label from now on. The Story of A Former Bag Handler...

I think by now, if you are here, you know the story. My wife committed suicide. She suffered from depression. I have children. I'm l...