I watched this game...on delay...caught the ending live. AI (@alleniverson) played well.....



I think he is out of shape but you can see he still has MAJOR GAME. Playing unselfishly and passing the ball. He is my favorite 'current' NBA (well now former but still playing pro...) player. Hands down. Hope he has fun and much success over there in Turkey. Definitely rooting for him. If you have ever seen this man, you know he MAY WEIGH 165....Maybe. Heart of a lion. Game to match. Can't wait 'till he gets in shape and I wish him great health. I know he has been injured.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List

Contact

Featured

(Words) You carried her bag so that is your label from now on. The Story of A Former Bag Handler...

I think by now, if you are here, you know the story. My wife committed suicide. She suffered from depression. I have children. I'm l...