I see Elena Delle Donne is picking up right where she left off...CAA Player of the Week..41 pt. performance..

Source:



Delle Donne earned CAA Player of the Week honors for the second straight week after leading the Blue Hens to a pair of victories over Villanova and Yale. She poured in a league-high 75 total points on the week, including a season-high 41 performance on the road Saturday. Delle Donne shot an impressive 59.1 percent (26-of-44) from the floor, 71.4 percent (5-of-7) from long and 90.0 percent (18-of-20) from the free throw line. She also finished the week with 17 rebounds, five assists and two blocks.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List

Contact

Featured

(Words) You carried her bag so that is your label from now on. The Story of A Former Bag Handler...

I think by now, if you are here, you know the story. My wife committed suicide. She suffered from depression. I have children. I'm l...