Jay-Z responds to @McHammer...(audio)..I said some great things about him the book...(Decoded)

Jay-Z Reacts To MC Hammer Diss Record www.djsemtex.com by Roy Thomas



(Insert whatever new picture of S. Carter you want here....You ALREADY know what he looks like dammit..If he has burnt up your favorite rapper, I am sure he has gotten into his feelings and rapped about it so...)

“When I say things I think people believe me so much that they take it a different way; it’s not rap anymore at that point. Now it’s like a personal attack,” Jay-Z said. “He’s [Hammer] gonna be, like, embarrassed. I said some really great things about him in[Decoded, Jay-Z's upcoming book].”
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List

Contact

Featured

(Words) You carried her bag so that is your label from now on. The Story of A Former Bag Handler...

I think by now, if you are here, you know the story. My wife committed suicide. She suffered from depression. I have children. I'm l...