Twitter 2 X Chromosome of The Week- @LexiT16


First I am going to show the 'model' picture, which I DO LIKE. Then I am going to show you what we all by now know are my favorites. The 'How you look in the streets' look...That's MY LOOK RIGHT THERE. I wanna know that. That is more important to me than the 'magic' pictures. That's just me though....

I'm thinking ya'll not gonna be disappointed....

About her: From Cleveland from what I can ascertain but in Central Florida (Orlando I believe...) Very nice but FEISTY. Did I mention she was Puerto Rican? Or at least that is a part of her ethniticity? (Apologies as normally I have ALL THE INFO YOU NEED. She is actually pretty smart. Her shit is UNDER WRAPS. I like that.) The tats are on point too...Looking forward to more pictures...













Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List

Contact

Featured

(Words) You carried her bag so that is your label from now on. The Story of A Former Bag Handler...

I think by now, if you are here, you know the story. My wife committed suicide. She suffered from depression. I have children. I'm l...