Yeah..so umm..the weekend I roll out...guess who comes to Stadium in DC? @Iammaliahmichel

This is what I missed. No I don't have pictures FROM THAT NIGHT but she was kind enough to post pictures THIS fine Weds. morning. Sure you will see 'em all over the Net. Or you could just see 'em collectively here...



Now I am not going to use the kiddie's slang (FML) 'cause I know there will always be another day. Or night..Like the one that is going on RIGHT NOW...(Morning to all of you who are gonna 'wake up' to this...) I am happy. Are you? Enjoy it ya'll









Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List

Contact

Featured

(Words) You carried her bag so that is your label from now on. The Story of A Former Bag Handler...

I think by now, if you are here, you know the story. My wife committed suicide. She suffered from depression. I have children. I'm l...