I was wondering why she wasn't in the Freshman....Nicki Minaj and Drake XXL Cover.


I happen to understand that those lists aren't about who is the best 'lyricist' or who is the best underground rapper so yeah, I was surprised she wasn't on there. Looks like it wasn't 'cause she wasn't invited.

I don't make comments on Nicki 'cause I realize she is not 'for me'. So rather than complain over and over about her, I don't speak on her at all in that regard. I do understand that others like her though and she is not ugly so...


Link:


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List

Contact

Featured

(Words) You carried her bag so that is your label from now on. The Story of A Former Bag Handler...

I think by now, if you are here, you know the story. My wife committed suicide. She suffered from depression. I have children. I'm l...