Okay Devin Dunes you are a f#cking idiot...

...Sitting up there all smug talking about people have the 'right' to use the language used (calling people niggers and faggots over politics) and then trying to clean it up with a 'Its not right though..' AFTER THE FACT. Nice try mofo. Next you will be telling me it isn't 'personal' huh, Devin? FOH.

He is sitting up here lying too. No amendments offered. No, you mofos wanna scrap the whole thing. That is not an amendment. An amendment would imply that some 'tweaking' to things would be done, not scraping the whole bill and starting over. Which is what your party wants to do. smh

"They have the right to....".

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List

Contact

Featured

(Words) You carried her bag so that is your label from now on. The Story of A Former Bag Handler...

I think by now, if you are here, you know the story. My wife committed suicide. She suffered from depression. I have children. I'm l...