The wonderful@ConnieChris on Ustream...

Or Mz. Berry as you may know her as....





She told us she would get on Ustream on the reg on Monday nights. I hope she does that. She was entertaining, honest, down to Earth and she even sang a little bit. Yes, I said sang so you SHOULD know what that means....If you have any LEGITIMATE questions for her, give me a holler. I will ask them. Please none of those 'Are you single?' type joints either. Real questions man.


Here are some stills of her on line. Nothing crazy either as I don't want to NOT be invited or WELCOMED back.

Pretty much all natural too. Just some eye make up...Which we know is a favorite here...












Oh here is some video of her at ..

SACHIKA CELEBRITY RUNWAY - NYFW Spring 2011 

 

Vanessa Simmons, Cherie Dennis, Dawn Richards, Adrienne Bailon and others are in this video too..I think you saw the pictures of Coco on the runway a certain dress here..If you didn't, it is in the video..
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List

Contact

Featured

(Words) You carried her bag so that is your label from now on. The Story of A Former Bag Handler...

I think by now, if you are here, you know the story. My wife committed suicide. She suffered from depression. I have children. I'm l...