Is Sidney Rice walking through that door? I hope so..Randy Moss waived..

Funny how other things have happened in Minny and no one got waived....At podiums no less...Someone will pick him up I am sure. Not Dallas though. They don't need WRs....Don't even look over here..@ the Steelers. I can't see us taking him on. Or needing to honestly.


Listen to the Morning Jones....If you have never heard the show, you should start....link...Here they talking about the Vikings....  

I am sure by now you have seen it on NFL Network, ESPN, etc..so no link needed...




Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

List

Contact

Featured

(Words) You carried her bag so that is your label from now on. The Story of A Former Bag Handler...

I think by now, if you are here, you know the story. My wife committed suicide. She suffered from depression. I have children. I'm l...